Welcome to Texas Virtual Academy at Hallsville
Imagine What Your Child Could Do with the Right Education
Texas Virtual Academy at Hallsville (TVAH), a tuition-free online program of Hallsville Independent School District, serves independent learners with a passion for knowledge. We work in partnership with you to awaken the power of learning in your child. The result can be greater academic success, confidence, and independence—both in school and beyond.
In addition to our regular curriculum, we also offer several career technical education (CTE) courses that give high school students the opportunity to explore possible areas of interest and find their passion.
TVAH provides students across the state the opportunity to learn in the ways that are right for them with:
- A rigorous, interactive curriculum from K12, the leading online K–12 curriculum provider and an AdvancED-accredited company
- An individualized approach to learning
- CTE courses for high school students
- Instruction from Texas-certified teachers
- An active, supportive school community
- Social and extracurricular activities
Watch to learn more about career readiness education and how it can help prepare your student for college and career!
*Opportunities vary by school; please visit your school page or check with your school counselor.
Jump-Start Your Future
Join Tallo—a networking platform that allows students to connect with colleges, scholarships, and employment opportunities—all in one place!